Pool Renovation And Repair
Backyard Luxuries specializes in luxurious custom pool design and new pool construction as well as pool renovation and remodels. Maybe your existing pool does not offer all of the custom features you would like or you would like to add an outdoor feature like an outdoor kitchen or fireplace. Backyard Luxuries can design and create the luxury in your backyard that you deserve.
From minor repairs and upgrades to large scale renovations, our team of seasoned renovation experts will work with you to keep your pool facilities safe, appealing, and on budget.
- Deck Repair or Renovation
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Tile Repair or Replacement
- Coping Repair or Replacement
- Pool Reshaping and Resizing
- Features Additions and Upgrades (Water and Lighting Features, Splash Pads, Diving Boards)
- Waterfalls (natural rock or gunite boulder creation) & Slides
- Numerous types of safety fences, nets and alarm systemsArbors, Pergolas and Covered Patios
- Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces and Fire pits
- Residential Pool Equipment Repair Or Replacement
You rely on your pool equipment to keep your pool running efficiently, so why not make sure your pool equipment can handle the job? We are an authorized Hayward Dealer and use Hayward Pool Products for all of our pool equipment needs. Whether you need new pool equipment or need your equipment repaired, our service technicians can assess your equipment to determine what is best for you.
Commercial Pool Equipment Upgrades
Don’t flush revenue down the drain! Outdated or damaged pool equipment can put a strain on the rest of the system, spiking your energy consumption, and potentially costing you thousands. If your facility has grown significantly since the installation of your pool, you may have outgrown your system. If your system is struggling to keep up with the increased traffic in your pool, you may begin to experience persistent cloudiness and other water chemistry issues. Our technicians can assess your current system to ensure it is still meeting your needs, and recommend a replacement system if necessary.